Soooo, here's this week in pictures.
Monday: the babies first snow storm!! Unfortunately work wasn't canceled for Clark...
Tuesday: After the babies 2pm feeding, we always sit down and read for a little bit. This is assuming everyone is in a good mood. Most of the time they are and really just happy to look at something besides their activity mat. We always go through our alphabet letters (we have big colorful letters), we read a book about numbers, and finish off with wild animal sounds. They LOVE the animal sounds book and always pay very close attention surprisingly.
Wednesday: The pediatrician gave us the go ahead for rice cereal this week. We started both Zachary and Leah and have now subsequently stopped. Ha! The reason we started Leah was because she was not finishing bottles and refusing to eat after being burped. We stopped her Zantac (reflux medication) also and for some reason she has an appetite again and is finishing bottles just fine. So we decided the rice cereal can wait since she isn't acting hungry otherwise. Here's her first day though. 99% was on her face.
Thursday: Mom and Leah trying to get a self-portrait. This was about the 30th picture and I finally got her looking remotely near the camera. It'll do I guess!
Friday: There must be a Grandma in the house because I definitely am not responsible for how high this kid's pants are.
Saturday: My sister got online and found a product that helps free up our hands while the babies eat. They are called BaBa Buddies and as seen below, they sit right on the babies chest and prop up the bottles for them to eat. Of course we still need to monitor to make sure no one is choking but they did pretty good the first go around. Pretty funny.
cute pictures. Im still so amazed how good you guys are doing with three! that sounds like a bit of a challenge! they seem to just be getting cuter and cuter-I can't wait to see pictures of them all crawling and walking together-comes sooner then you think! such an armful but I'm sure its way worth it!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics Joey! I think we're ready to come down again now that Addison isn't recovering from shots! Haha! Hope to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm a little behind on my blog reading, so I just read your last post as well as this one. LOVED hearing the kids daily schedule. You're AMAZING Jo!! Seriously. Most first time moms have such a hard time with the schedule thing- with their ONE kid. And you've mastered it (I'm sure a long time ago) with THREE kids!!!! You should feel good! And I'm LOVING those top pics from your last post! They all look so much older and SO ADORABLE! Loved Zach and Caleb's "scared" expressions. :) It's fun reading about their different personalities. Great documentation! Love you!
ReplyDeletePS. LOVE the BaBa Buddies! Genius! Oh, and that Wild Animal book was Elle's absolute favorite for the longest time.
ReplyDeleteJoSue, you are going to totally appreciate the time you have taken to document SO WELL. Seriously. I documented with Bridger, but not nearly as well as you have with your THREE! Awesome job. I am impressed. Also, all the photos of them have been so fun looking through. Way to go! You are a great momma. :)
ReplyDeleteI had a pretty good laugh at the hiked up pants!!! That is awesome! They are so cute Jo and you look so good!
ReplyDelete