Monday, December 19, 2011

The Big Reveal...

I've been holding on to these pictures for a couple months because we were giving them to grandparents as Christmas gifts. Of course I didn't want them revealed prematurely and ruin the surprise! Since we were able to give our photobooks away while visiting family over Thanksgiving, I think it's safe to post the pictures now!

We had a 40-minute photoshoot which was done by my multiples support group as a fundraiser. It was $45 bucks for 20 minutes and we got full rights to all our lightly edited pictures! I'd say that's a steal of a deal. The kids behaved like little angels and we were all finished just as the sun was coming up. We tried to do the shoot without sun because Leah can hardly open her eyes if it's bright AT ALL. Same with Clark as well. So I'm not as thrilled with her individuals because she is squinting but other than that, I'd say it was a success!

Enjoy!





I started singing a song to keep their attention but they didn't recognize it and this was the face they gave me...


Luckily Clark swooped in from the side and did something hilarious, I imagine, so the kids were all smiles again.


Our favorite of the trio...















See you after Christmas!

9 comments:

  1. These pictures turned out so great! You guys are such a cute little family. I love the pictures you used for your header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures! you have the cutest little family! I hope someday to actually meet them, but for now, we will enjoy some stink in cute pictures!!!!
    Love you guys and have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love alll the pictures. the blue eyes are amazing on those kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What GREAT pictures!!! I've been dying to see all of them ever since I heard about your photo shoot back in October. Thanks for sharing!! Have such a fun Christmas week! Call me after the kids open the presents from us (unless it's super early or something:) Love you guys! Glad to hear that you all survived your trip back to TX! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lucky and so cute! I love all the pictures and their cute little outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are great! I would say that is a steal of a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A-DORABLE!!! These are seriously PRICELESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic family photos, and yes, that was a steal! I haven't been on your blog in quite sometime, so it was so much fun seeing how much the three have grown and changed. Such cute kids!

    ReplyDelete