and oh yes I am...
Believe it folks. Me and another Bieb lover (just for the record, it is NOT Clark) will be heading out to join the rest of the fanatical teenage girls at Justin Bieber's concert in October. Nobody will know we're not 18 right? :) When I saw his movie forever ago, I kept saying how much fun it would be to go to one
of his concerts. Well....I just couldn't say no when I found out he was
coming here. His entire tour sold out in less than an hour and because all the stars of Bieber universe aligned, we were able to get tickets on the first level! We won't be reaching out and touching his hand or anything but it's good enough for me.
Too bad we didn't have 4K each to buy a limo ride, dinner with Biebs, and a backstage pass. Maybe next time...
Is October here yet?
Oh, believe me, I tried. I wasn't as lucky as you though!
ReplyDeleteoh snnnapp! ya, i thought about it a bit too late... i'm impressed!! you go, girl! no shame being part of the bieber gang!!
ReplyDeleteLook at how cool and hip you are! I think his concert would be fun too. Watched his movie while Clara was in the hospital, I thought it was so interesting. Plus, we discovered Clara likes the Biebs. She beams when we sing his tunes to her. Ha! P.S. Troy is looking at a residency in Dallas. Maybe someday we'll be neighbors?!
ReplyDeleteAnd the other Bieb lover is....LEAH??
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!! I think this is awesome!! I went to plenty of concerts in my younger years....the last one was Neil Diamond in about 1996. I just can't understand why Clark didn't let you spend the 4K for the limo ride, dinner and backstage pass??
xoxoxMOM
LOVE it! So glad you can go :)
ReplyDelete