Oh yes. The Biebs. Just as good as I imagined. His concert did not disappoint. Although I still wish I had front row seats where I could've snagged his leather jacket when he took it off. That sadly was not the case but I was not disappointed at all with our seats. We had a great view and at one point were maybe 40 feet away from the JB. What more could two girls ask for?
Of course we got there early enough to take some pictures. Much to my dismay I was wearing the same shirt as 5000 other concert goers. Luckily I got mine at Kohls for less than half the cost than what they were selling for at the arena. We would've never made it through that line to purchase anyway!
It was a crazy, energetic night and I was convinced my hearing was impaired permanently after the concert was over. We had a great time though and I think both Mubeen and I were so glad to be out doing something completely and utterly for ourselves. Although Clark would never admit it, I think he would've had a good time. However, in his absence I avoided his mocking and laughter. He would've died when JB entered the arena strapped to wings made of instruments. Quite the entrance and I admit it was over the top but it added to the experience. Clark would not have understood. He's not a true Belieber. I was sure glad Mubeen was there!
Next time JB is in town, you better BELIEVE I'm going again. :)
So how did we not talk about the details today?? I totally forgot you went! Must fill me in.
ReplyDeleteSo totally jealous of this!
ReplyDeleteOh...Justin... oh JoSue. How do I miss you...
ReplyDeleteSaw the last Twilight today and thought of you. It was good!