
we'll be Rudd party-of-five! That's right folks, three babies at once! Take a moment to let that sink in.....took me about eight weeks. :) Now of course I know what everyone's first question is.
CAN YOU FIT THREE CAR SEATS IN YOUR CAR?? :) Good question. Well, we have news. It can be done!
Tight fit for now. But at least there is no van in our near future. Back to the Rudd circus comment.
No more going anywhere without being a spectacle, as seen above.
Another feat of engineering that Clark accomplished was fitting both those strollers into the trunk. With a little wiggle here and removal of wheels there, it can also be done! We are feeling better by the minute.
I am almost 14 weeks but about one month farther along in size.
I meet with the perinatologist (high-risk OB) in one week. That should be interesting because they have much higher-tech equipment. Hopefully I'll have some sonogram pictures to post.
wow--congratulations! When dad told me the news, I could hardly believe it. I think your dad told him on April 1st so he thought it was a joke! We're close to Dallas so let us know when you need anything. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute belly! Good luck at the perinatologist.
ReplyDeleteJoSue!!! I can't even handle this!!! This is amazing!!! Oh my gosh, congratulations! Wow. Wow. Wow. I cann't wait for the updates.
ReplyDeletei am glad you made this blog for extra baby talk! i am glad it is out in the open now!
ReplyDeleteben and i think about you guys constantly!
I thought you were totally joking when you announced it on your family blog! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWe were in a BYU married ward together a while ago and I have loved following you guys on your blog. It's going to be even more exciting now!
I can't even imagine how exhausted you must be already, but it must be nice to be through the first trimester (hopefully)
Good luck!
I will say it again!!! LOVE THE 3 PEAS IN A POD PICTURE!!! And your belly is just so darn cute. xoxoxMOM
ReplyDeleteVery cute! We are just so excited!
ReplyDeleteWe love you guys...All 5 of you!
Daddy
Holy Moly! Congratulations! I can't believe you're having 3! Can't wait to keep up on all the excitement!
ReplyDeleteWow, can't imagine getting used to the idea of triplets!!! I imagine it will be an adventure. We'll be checking in to hear all your exciting news! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWhat a CUTE blog you set up just for this! I LOVE it!!! And I'm super excited to be able to stay caught up with your pregnancy and that growing belly! SO cute Jo!
ReplyDeleteyour little belly is adorable
ReplyDeleteWHAT!!!???!? I can't believe it! My cousin just had triplets and is doing great...though she's very tired. I am so happy for you! Keep us posted.
ReplyDeletep.s. This is Mary Lund
Cutest baby bump ever. You are adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Please let me know if I can help with anything!
ReplyDeleteLove the your blog! I need to start one for my family. Time goes by too fast. That is amazing to see all your car seats in the back seat!
ReplyDeletecongrats!! can't believe there are three kids in that little belly!! amazing!! love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so incredibly excited for you both! So blessed with 3 little sweeties! I can't believe all the babies coming to the Nelson family! Love you! Spence and Meg
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the pregnancy. How wonderful, not one but three. Looking forward to more post and insights on raising three.
ReplyDelete