Monday, November 1, 2010

Babies First Halloween

We got three trick-or-treaters this year. One of the groups was some teenage girls with backpacks. Not even dressed up. I shouldn't have given them candy but oh well. More left for the babies I guess.

Gram Rudd found some cute Halloween onesies last week on one of her outings. I thought I'd be more motivated to find some cute costumes but that fizzled out so I was glad when she showed up with these. Unfortunately we couldn't carry on the Rudd Annual Halloween party we've done for the past four years. Maybe next year. Instead, we took some family pictures in our outfits, watched a couple fun Halloween movies, had a good steak dinner, and anxiously awaited the night nanny to come! :)



Family Photo. Getting a picture with the babies eyes opened seemed to be an impossibility apparently. So Clark tried to put my eyes on Leah's in photo shop which turned out to be super creepy. We had a good laugh though.



Family has asked for some sounds of the babies so here's a short clip.

8 comments:

  1. too stinkin cute!!! That video cracks me up. Every time the camera flashes they get more bothered. Too funny. Love those babies! PS...Jo...you look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoSue! You look awesome! Seriously you look amazing! What cute little onsies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't enough of the videos!!!!! Elle and Madi can't either. I think it should be a requirement that you post a video with EVERY post! Glad you guys had a good Halloween. And Jo- I have to third that with how fabulous you look. And you thought you would never look the same again! HA! Love you guys tons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I came to say exactly whatever one else is thinking too: That is NOT the body of a woman who birthed triplets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do NOT like the flash! I love seeing the pictures of them, and the family picture of all of you together...at your house and not the hospital!
    I also have to agree, you look amazing Jo Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just the sweetest babies in the world and Jo is an awesome mom. (Not sure about Clark yet....he's always at work...) The Halloween Family picture was fun and I can't wait to take one at Christmas time. xoxoxoMOM/GRAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading your blog posts JoSue! You're going to be one of those "supermoms" that we all dream about being someday, but somehow fall short of it! I'm so proud of you, and how well you and the babies are doing. They are perfect and look adorable. I definitely see the "nelson" in them :) You look AMAZING, and hope I can look that good when my ONE baby comes... wow, still can't fathom three! You're AWESOME! Love you tons and keep up the "supermomness"

    ReplyDelete