Saturday, December 18, 2010

Signing Off Until the New Year...

I want to start with a shout out to a very special Dad who had a birthday this month! Since his mom was here she made the traditional 'C' cake that Clark always had growing up. Very fun! You can't see very well because of his shirt and the shadows but the numbers on that cake are a big 2 and 8! Of course we had the annual Spaghetti dinner and all Clark wanted to do that day was lounge around the house. So we did! Lounging is what I do best these days considering pajamas are now part of normal daily wear. Happy birthday Clark!


Next up, we had a very special visitor this past week! The kids were so excited that they hurried and changed into their Christmas gear and lined up in the boppies. Then they patiently waited and wondered who would get to go first....


Yep!! Jolly Old St. Nick himself graced our front door!! Due to RSV/flu season and all the sickness going around right now, the trio was not able to leave the house to visit him. He felt so bad that he made a special trip just for them (friends from church had a Santa suit from the Christmas party). No meltdowns this year since they are still oblivious to what's going on if it doesn't involve eating. Leah kept getting tangled in Santa's beard and Caleb pulled a neck muscle trying to figure out who this big, red stranger was!



The following pictures make me want to sing this song:

"Jolly Old St. Nicholas, lean your ear this way...


don't you tell a single soul, what I'm going to say...


Christmas Eve is coming soon, now you dear old man...


whisper what you'll bring to me, tell me if you can." :)

The triplets have all been on their best behavior since September and promised Santa they would be good next year too... (they'll be walking this time next year. yikes!) Here's a better look at their Christmas gear that Gram bought. Thanks Gram for being here! Can't wait to see you again soon!



Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to those cute triplets and to Clark & JoSue! You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their cute outfits. And how fun that Santa paid you a visit! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just totally laughed out loud at the picture of them on the couch.....this is your last Christmas with a bit of sanity to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that they got to meet Santa their very first Christmas! These pics are great- those onesies are adorable! Hope you guys are enjoying your time alone right now and not loosing too much sleep. :) love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how much bigger Caleb is! What a little tank. They look so happy and healthy though. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I reread this post every few days because I just miss seeing these little guys so much!! Sending lots of hugs and kisses to all of you....xooxoxGram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! You have such pretty kids!

    And handsome...

    ReplyDelete