Oh Miss Leah. Always causing happy trouble. We're just glad she's back to her old self and feeling better! The oldest video I've taken of the trio in the table was a little less than a year ago. They happened to be in the same order and waiting for me to feed them dinner also! However, things weren't always so happy around mealtime. Gosh...crazy to look back on but I definitely prefer them poking and playing with each other than screaming at me!
That has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen! She looks adorable loving on her brothers. I came across your blog awhile back and always look forward to a new post.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is Leah with her brothers?! Oh I love it. So much fun to always have someone to play with. Well most of the time....
ReplyDeleteI just love seeing their personalities. Can't wait to get together with the trio sometime!
ReplyDeleteJoSue! i read your blog faithfully- you inspire me! i love your candid perspective- and your sincerity. thanks for your sweet words on my blog. motherhood is a crazy ride- i'm glad i have great examples and friends who are going through it too- especially with such wit and class! hope you all are doing well.
ReplyDeletehahahaha i miss them!!
ReplyDeleteThat video was so cute!!! Made me want multiples for a second, such good buds they are! I love reading your blog it is always so interesting!!
ReplyDeleteThis just made my night! So stinking cute! Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDeleteThat top video is absolutely adorable!!! Elle loved watching it with me... several times! :) She kept smiling and saying, " that's Leah, Zachary, and Caleb. They're my cousins." Glad to hear that everyone is back to normal and feeling good again! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! And I love how Zachary starts playing peek-a-boo with whoever is behind the camera!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxMOM
Liz Andrews just told me about your blog. We have ten month old trips. I love to hear we are not alone . Our babies make six kids now and life us always fun. I love, love , love that table you have them in. Where did you get it?
ReplyDelete