Saturday, January 28, 2012

Three O'Clock...

I prefer not to post videos for my posts because they don't do much for my future blog book but it seems that video-taking is all I'm doing lately and I hate NOT to share!

Seriously though, these have to be shown. Around 3pm everyday, Leah becomes extremely slap happy and just about everything is funny to her. In addition to that, she tends to get more physical in the afternoon (weird, I know) but her new thing is tackling Zachary and Caleb from behind. This is all fun and games until she does it on the tile and someone ends up with a goose egg. The funny thing is that whoever got tackled is usually mad and trying to push her away and she thinks it's a game and laughs hysterically. It's good for me to witness and keeps me lighthearted. Reminds me not to take things so seriously during the day.

Point is, she really is the life of the party and always keeps everyone laughing. The first video we were blowing raspberries with our lips then near then end she heard a car. The second video speaks for itself. Guess we shouldn't fix that squeaky cupboard!

4 comments:

  1. remember when they didn't laugh much? NOW listen to them! it sounds like a party over there!! loove when they lose it laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh music to my ears! I love those little squeals and giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!!! Love your family pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cupboard was killing me!!!!!! YOu should put it on you tube. I was peeing my pants.

    ReplyDelete