Monday, April 2, 2012

The State Flower...

After Clark returned from a bike ride last weekend, he said he found the perfect spot for pictures with the famous Texas Bluebonnet. Right at a busy intersection, behind the liquor store, underneath the power lines. Perfect. :)

Although the bluebonnets show up in strange places, they are a sight to behold and MANY other people had the same idea as us. The field of flowers was packed with other families trying to get some decent photos.


No activity can begin without some proper kissing and hugging.





The trio are very interested in flowers right now and like to pick all the dandelions they can get their hands on. Taking neighborhood walks has become a risky activity because often times, before I can catch them, a beautiful rose/tulip/daisy has been picked by their curious little fingers from someone's lawn. Surprisingly they didn't pick ANY bluebonnets (Clark picked the one above). They were so good and just pointed and touched.



This stare down was for a biker going way too fast along the trail. If looks could kill...


Had to get one with all the boys although the bright sun ruined it...


Caleb was all about this group photo. So excited that he burst into tears...










Gotta love our little bluebonnets!

5 comments:

  1. so cute! I need to take some of Addison asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Leah's serious look in the flowers.. and the one of Caleb at the end. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo...is that a hunger games braid in your hair?? Karlee and I wore side braids when we went to see the movie...so corney, I know, but we were showing our love!!

    These pics are so cute. Leah is really showing her girly gentle side, Caleb: the tough guy and Zachary...leave me alone and get these picture over and done with!!

    xoxoxoMOM/GRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like a professional photographer!

    ReplyDelete