Here's their Mother's Day/8-month pictures. These were all taken in about five minutes since that's usually the time frame that three babies will be happy. They are ALL sitting on their own and I am so proud!
*Don't mind Zachary's drool collection down his shirt. Gray is apparently not a good color for a drooler*
It started out pretty good...
Then the boys realized Leah had something interesting and the toy envy set in...
"Give me that!"
Caleb won and Zachary started plotting with Leah how to get the '8' back...or he was just eating her shoulder, not sure which...
Telling secrets...
Leah obviously didn't like what he had to say...
Now they are all friends again and Leah has her '8' back! I love Caleb in this picture; however...
This one is the winner!
They look so happy and beautiful. You are doing such an amazing job. Happy belated Mother's Day!!!
ReplyDeleteSO sweet!! I LOVE LOVE Caleb's open-mouth smile. He's such a happy boy! Zachary is so sweet and happy too! Leah- I need to get to know her next. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures!!! Enjoy this stage- 8 months was one of my favorites- they can sit and play but aren't mobile yet. And how fun to have 2 other buddies to play with everyday! :)
ReplyDelete8 months already?! They are too cute! We need to start getting our playgroup together so Leah has more girls to hang out with. haha!
ReplyDeleteI was at the park today with my kids and a Mom came pulling a wagon w 3 cars hooks together and sure enough... triplet girls. 13 months old. She had her hands full!!! I just loved watching her. Of course, you KNOW I HAD to tell her about your trio! :)
ReplyDeleteAs always I LOVE your posts and all the photos!!! Your babies are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! I cannot believe how big they are getting!
ReplyDelete8-18 months is my favorite age. They are so much more independent and generally happy. Tantrums are still cute because they're so small. What cute personalities these little ones are developing!
ReplyDeleteeight months already? i love this stage, your posts excite me for another little baby!
ReplyDeletelove the pics! they are adorable! love the little "baby legs" too! so cute! miss those fun kids!
ReplyDelete