Wow... it just hit me that they'll really be here in 10 days. I don't know if I'm ready! haha I know you are! How do you not look really big by the way? Don't you have 3 in there? Lookin' good! I'll be looking forward to seeing you somewhere else than the hospital! And to share my fruit with you. So close!!
Wow... it just hit me that they'll really be here in 10 days. I don't know if I'm ready! haha I know you are! How do you not look really big by the way? Don't you have 3 in there? Lookin' good! I'll be looking forward to seeing you somewhere else than the hospital! And to share my fruit with you. So close!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there buddy! You are doing great! Can't wait to meet your Trio!!
ReplyDeleteah!!! so exciting!
ReplyDeleteI hear the babies are here! Can't wait to get an update and see pics!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS to you both!! So glad you are all healthy and doing well! Love the names! :)
ReplyDelete