I'm hesitant to start this countdown because I'm such a pessimist. I feel like the doctor is going to say he randomly has emergency surgeries that day and can't get to me or he wants me to go just a couple more days..... However, the doctors and I have planned a c-section date for 9/16/2010, two weeks from today! That would make me 34 weeks. Unless I go past 36, the babies will still need to spend some time in the NICU so we are expecting that.
We are ready though. Two weeks seems bearable considering how long I've been here. I'm merely just going through the actions now and can't remember one day from the next. Feeling all the discomforts of a 9-month pregnant lady. Two weeks, two weeks, two weeks....
Hurray!! You can do it!! We are thinking about you and can't wait to see pictures of those adorable babies.
ReplyDeleteTwo weeks! That is awesome. How nice to have a date that you can work towards. I'll bet that helps your sanity a lot. You are amazing JoSue. Don't you ever, ever forget it.
ReplyDeletewooo-hooo!!! that is so exciting! i can't wait to see these cuties!
ReplyDeleteJO!!! Oh my gosh you are a trooper. That is so great that you have kept carrying as long as you have and now it is almost time. Thanks for keeping a blog so I can check on your status. I am so excited for you...best friend since first grade!
ReplyDeleteYay for 2 weeks!!!!!! Keeping all FIVE of you in our prayers...
ReplyDeleteJoSue! I love you and keep you in my prayers.... I just can't stop thinking about you and hoping you and your little ones are healthy and growing properly. Love you so much and glad to see that Clark is taking good care of you. xoxox!
ReplyDeleteGO JO!!!!! You CAN DO IT!!!! It really is amazing to me that you're 32 weeks right now and planning on delivering at 34- INCREDIBLE!!!! I can hardly wait to see you in just 2 1/2 days (that's a countdown worth getting excited about:)! I'm sad that I won't be able to see the babies, but so relieved that their NICU stay isn't going to be very long. Love you tons! See you SOON!! xoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete