Yes.
Tears of joy though because my boys were snuggling together keeping each other warm. I can't wait until all three of them are together. The nurse started crying too because I was crying. It was kind of funny. Caleb is big enough that he doesn't need his own isolette but he needs a little help staying warm. Being with big brother Zachary seems to help. It's interesting how much a 1.5 pound difference can make in head size.
All my boys...
Leah making gang signs that her Dad taught her...
We stopped by the hospital after church today. Hence the shirts and ties. Just showing the boys what they can expect... Three-generation picture.
Think we have enough??
Just want to give a GIGANTIC 'Thank-You' to my friend Kate and sister Darla for generously donating their bottles. Surprisingly enough, I've been told we might even need more! Oh boy! Seriously though, we are so grateful.
Lastly, here's my AWESOME new glider from my Dad!!! Can't wait for all the late night feedings I'll be doing in it. :) So comfy.
oh that picture is so cute! that brings back memories of Tye being in there! The y look so precious sleeping! and you look beautiful and skinny and perfect, weren't you JUST pregnant with triplets???? congratulations though, what a neat experience
ReplyDeleteWhen Clark said you were posting pictures we had to log onto your blog to check things out. We love the picture of the boys sleeping together. It will be their first of many sleep overs!! (In fact, Bobby told us tonight he's excited to have Clark in Utah this week end for a sleep over. Guess it's something they'll never out grow!!) xoxoDad and Mom
ReplyDeleteP.S. Ask Clark if the picture of the boys sleeping together reminds him of snow cave camping with Bobby!!)
P.S.S. Ummmm, yeah, weren't you just pregnant with triplets? You look awesome!!!
Wow, I can't even believe how great you look JoSue! Your babies are so cute, that picture of the boys snuggling together is so cute. Hope all continues to go well. I've been enjoying reading your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteWell, great... go and make ME cry too! Okay, just tears in eyes, but it doesn't take much! I can't wait to see that glider (but more so, the babies), and I don't even know what to say about all those bottles. I've never seen so many EVER! Very generous of them.
ReplyDeleteJoSue, you look amazing! I agree with the above. You don't look like you just had triplets AT ALL. Your babies adorable-- snuggling and gang signing--best pictures ever. I can't believe that your bottle supply might not be enough. That is craziness!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of your boys! You look so much more comfortable now that those sweet little babies are out of your belly. Congratulations on your beautiful babies and we hope they keep growing healthy and strong, especially that little Caleb!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much fatter caleb looks! They all look so healthy. That's a cute dress, too.
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing and super skinny! I love those babies! What cuties. Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteThat almost made me cry too! Love it! They are precious! Jo, you look so good! You look better than I did and I only had one! What's the secret?! Love ya and look forward to all of your posts!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures!!! Love the one of the boys....I've always said my kids sleep like puppies (all in a heap on top of each other) perhaps yours will too!!! What precious little people! Love them! Love you!
ReplyDelete